Today's wind turbines
- Kill millions of birds worldwide: raptors are threatened with extinction
- Require significant amounts of CO2 to manufacture
- Deliver electricity intermittently, at best
- Require enormous back up coal and gas fired power plants creating yet more CO2
- Can be unhealthy or harmful to local residents
- Are deadly - to core component manufacturers and maintenance personnel
- Have enormous costs - paid for by the taxpayer
There are many alternative wind turbine choices that do no harm to birds or people. They are far more cost effective, as well.
Only the wealthiest investors take benefit from today's wind industry. All of us pay higher prices for their indulgences.
My intention is to encourage awareness of the entire story - of effective design choices and of how to bring change to your local community.
Enjoy the many bird videos!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Safe Harbor|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780983573135 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|