Within the pages of Striking Thoughts, you will find the secrets of Bruce Lee's amazing success as an actor, martial artist, and inspiration to the world. Consisting of eight sections, Striking Thoughts covers 72 topics and 825 aphorismsfrom spirituality to personal liberation and from family life to filmmakingall of which Bruce lived by.
His ideas helped energize his life and career, and made it possible for him to live a happy and assured life, overcoming difficult obstacles with seeming ease. His ideas also inspired his family, friends, students, and colleagues to achieve success in their own lives and this personal collection will help you in your journey too.
"A teacher is never a giver of truthhe is a guide, a pointer to the truth that each student must find for himself. A good teacher is merely a catalyst."Bruce Lee
- On First Principlesincluding life, existence, time, and death
- On Being Humanincluding the mind, happiness, fear, and dreams
- On Matters of Existencehealth, love, marriage, raising children, ethics, racism, and adversity
- On Achievementwork, goals, faith, success, money, and fame
- On Art and Artistsart, filmmaking, and acting
- On Personal Liberationconditioning, Zen Buddhism, meditation, and freedom
- On the Process of Becomingself-actualization, self-help, self-expression, and growth
- On Ultimate (Final) PrinciplesYin-yang, totality, Tao, and the truth
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Tuttle Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781462917921 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|