Design and assemble an inexpensive yet fast and reliable PC
Construct the PC of your dreams using the practical information contained in this hands-on guide. Build Your Own PC on a Budget explains, step-by-step, how to put together a customized computer that is affordable, stable, and powerful. Discover how to choose the parts that fit your needs, safely connect and test components, add video and peripherals, install an operating system, connect to the Internet, and go wireless. Security, maintenance, and software updates are fully covered in this DIY book.
- Look inside a PC and understand how each component works
- Decide what you want from your PC and develop a design plan
- Create a cost-effective parts list and select the best vendors
- Wire up the motherboard, processor, and add-on boards
- Connect storage devices, display adapters, and peripherals
- Securely connect to LANs, WiFi networks, and the Internet
- Install your operating system, device drivers, and applications
- Maintain your PC, update software, and back up your data
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||12.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education TAB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006840015 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|