With over 60,000 copies sold since its first edition, this SitePoint best-seller has just had a fresh update to include recent advances in the web industry.
With the first two editions coming highly recommended by established, leading web designers and developers, the third edition with all its extra goodies will continue that trend. Also fully updated to include the latest operating systems, web browsers and providing fixes to issues that have cropped up since the last edition.
Readers will learn to:
And lots more.
- Style text and control your page layout with CSS
- Create and Optimize graphics for the Web
- Add interactivity to your sites with forms
- Include a custom search, contact us page, and a News/Events section on your site
- Track visitors with Google Analytics
- Extend your reach and connect your site with Social Media
- Use HTML5&CSS3 to add some cool, polished features to your site
- Use diagnosis/debug tools to find any problems
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||37.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2011|
|ISBN: ||9781457191770 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|