About This Book
- Grasp the knowledge required to assemble your drone with light and cost effective materials
- Enlighten your understanding about the flight by performing step-by-step pre-flight adjustments and acquiring the instructions for a safe flight
- Get the best tips to deal with performance issues related to your quadcopter
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for hobbyists who are looking forward to fulfilling their dream of flying a quadcopter entirely made by them. Some basic experience of electronic circuits and aerial vehicles will make it easier for you, but it isn't mandatory.
What You Will Learn
- Review and choose the most suitable material for the build
- Set up and calibrate all of your electronic parts
- Control and fly your quadcopter, taking into account the weather conditions
- Engineer the structure of your vehicle
- Develop a flight controller with basic principles
- Reduce the possibility of future malfunctions
- Repair your drone if it crashes or faces any damage
Quadcopters, also known as quadrotors, are gaining more and more popularity in today's world. With the help of these devices, anyone can have an "eye in the sky" and can monitor any place at any time. You can capture photographs and perform automated tasks. In this book, you will be informed about all the basic modules and electronics needed to fly a simple quadcopter. You'll acquire the knowledge to create a fully functional drone. Through this book, you'll develop the skills needed to build a DIY drone that can capture pictures and record videos. You'll understand the prerequisites of building a quadcopter, how to fly it, and also the basic principles to stabilize its flight.
This is an easy-to-follow guide with pictorial depictions and technical descriptions to help you assemble your vehicle.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Packt Publishing|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007238774 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|