Building Wireless Sensor Networks: Theoretical and Practical Perspectives presents the state of the art of wireless sensor networks (WSNs) from fundamental concepts to cutting-edge technologies.
Focusing on WSN topics ideal for undergraduate and postgraduate curricula, this book:
- Provides essential knowledge of the contemporary theory and practice of wireless sensor networking
- Describes WSN architectures, protocols, and operating systems
- Details the routing and data aggregation algorithms
- Addresses WSN security and energy efficiency
- Includes sample programs for experimentation
The book offers overarching coverage of this exciting field, filling a critical gap in the existing literature.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781482230086 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|