Essential Skills--Made Easy!
C#: A Beginner's Guide offers a step-by-step approach to learning object-oriented programming with C# and the .NET Framework while preparing you for data driven-development. More than 150 easy-to-follow examples are included. The book covers Visual Studio for development and debugging, collections and advanced C# structures, LINQ and traditional database development, as well as file, XML, and JSON handling. By the end of the book, you'll have the foundation you need to begin developing advanced data-driven applications in any C#-based platform.
Designed for Easy Learning
- Key Skills & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Try This--Hands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips--Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Cautions--Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Self Test--End-of-chapter quizzes to reinforce your skills
- Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
Ready-to-use code at www.mhprofessional.com
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||7.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Osborne Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780071835817 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|