Far too many people in contemporary culture feel they don't have enough time to "get it all done." The stress of this chronic overwhelm creates a disorganized mind that leads to a chaotic life. Based on her highly acclaimed "Energy Management" workshops, and drawn from over 25 years of counseling and coaching experience, professional trainer and speaker Jackie Woodside shares her breakthrough methods that lead to becoming the least stressed, most productive person you know!
In Calming the Chaos, you will learn the step-by-step skills and thought processes that lead to increased productivity and peace of mind. Jackie's approach stems from the new frontier of human performance called energetic consciousness. Part philosophy, part psychology, fully practical application, you will learn:
- Why there is no such thing as time management and what to do instead.
- How to manage your energy instead of your time and stress.
- The three-step formula for managing every component of your life for the rest of your life!
- Why "to-do lists" are a set up for failure and what really works.
- "The Three Strikes Rule" that will end procrastination for good!
- How to always know that you have the time for what you want and need to do!
Many books promise to change your life. Applying these principles will make this a reality!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||878 KB|
|Publisher: ||Next Century Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781681020266 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|