Learn medical ethics and professionalism in the context of real-life patients
Experience with actual cases is essential to learning how to manage the challenges medical ethics and professionalism will pose to you and your practice. Case Files: Medical Ethics and Professionalism includes 36 true-to-life cases that have been carefully selected to cover important topics such as the doctor-patient relationship, student issues, medical teams, end-of-life care, and social media. Each case includes complete discussion, clinical pearls, references, and review questions with answers.
- Learn from 36 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions and key-point pearls
- Master complex concepts through clear and concise discussion
- Practice with review questions that reinforce learning
- Sharpen your ability to solve problems regarding medical ethics and professionalism
- Perfect for medical and health professions students preparing for real-world practice
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||14.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Medical|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006453178 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|