Cases and Materials on the Carriage of Goods by Sea, fourth edition, offers tailored coverage of the most commonly taught topics on Carriage of Goods by Sea courses. Combining a collection of legislative materials, commentaries, scholarly articles, standard forms and up-to-date English case law, it covers the major areas of chartering and bills of lading as well as matters such as exclusion and limitation of liability.
Significant innovations for this edition include:
- Materials on the Rotterdam and Hamburg Rules, and expanded discussion of the Hague Visby Rules and Charterparties
- Discussion of some of the most important decisions by the senior courts
- Pedagogical features such as end of chapter further reading
- Emphasis on how shipping law operates and is applied in the real world
- A clear, student-friendly text design with a strong emphasis on research and problem solving
This up-to-date collection of materials relating to the carriage of goods by sea will be of value to students of law, researchers and legal practitioners.
|Size: ||3.8 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781317610106 (PDF)|