Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. This series is built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
* Master Cisco CCNA Data Center DCICN 640-911 exam topics
* Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
* Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
This is the eBook edition of the CCNA Data Center DCICN 640-911 Official Cert Guide. This eBook does not include the companion CD-ROM with practice exam that comes with the print edition.
CCNA Data Center DCICN 640-911 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Expert instructors and engineers Wendell Odom and Chad Hintz share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete, official study package includes
* A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exam
* "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
* Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
* A final preparation chapter that guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
* A Nexus lab guide appendix, with advice for building hands-on Nexus labs
* Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
CCNA Data Center DCICN 640-911 Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com.
The official study guide helps you master topics on the CCNA Data Center DCICN 640-911 exam, including
* Networking fundamentals
* Installing, operating, and configuring Nexus switches
* VLANs and trunking concepts and configuration
* Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) concepts and configuration
* IP addressing and subnetting
* IPv6 fundamentals
* Cisco Nexus IPv4 routing configuration and routing protocol implementation
* IPv4 access control lists (ACL) on Nexus switches
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||41.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Cisco Press|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9780133787825 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|