Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
· Master Cisco CCNA ICND2 200-105 exam topics
· Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
· Review key concepts with exam-preparation tasks
This is the eBook edition of CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide. This eBook does not include the companion CD-ROM with practice exam that comes with the print edition.
CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2 200-105 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco.
Best-selling author and expert instructor Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
· A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
· "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
· Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
· Troubleshooting sections, which help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam
· A free copy of the CCNA ICND2 200-105 Network Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
· Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
· Online interactive practice exercises that help you hone your knowledge
· More than 50 minutes of video mentoring from the author
· A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
· Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||76.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Cisco Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780134441016 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|