Preparing for the latest CCNA Security exam? Here are all the CCNA Security (210-260) commands you need in one condensed, portable resource. Filled with valuable, easy-to-access information, the CCNA Security Portable Command Guide, is portable enough for you to use whether you??re in the server room or the equipment closet.
Completely updated to reflect the new CCNA Security 210-260 exam, this quick reference summarizes relevant Cisco IOS? Software commands, keywords, command arguments, and associated prompts, and offers tips and examples for applying these commands to real-world security challenges. Configuration examples, throughout, provide an even deeper understanding of how to use IOS to protect networks.
Topics covered include
- Networking security fundamentals: concepts, policies, strategy
- Protecting network infrastructure: network foundations, security management planes/access; data planes (Catalyst switches and IPv6)
- Threat control/containment: protecting endpoints and content; configuring ACLs, zone-based firewalls, and Cisco IOS IPS
- Secure connectivity: VPNs, cryptology, asymmetric encryption, PKI, IPsec VPNs, and site-to-site VPN configuration
- ASA network security: ASA/ASDM concepts; configuring ASA basic settings, advanced settings, and VPNs
Access all CCNA Security commands: use as a quick, offline resource for research and solutions
- Logical how-to topic groupings provide one-stop research
- Great for review before CCNA Security certification exams
- Compact size makes it easy to carry with you, wherever you go
- “Create Your Own Journal” section with blank, lined pages allows you to personalize the book for your needs
- “What Do You Want to Do?” chart inside the front cover helps you to quickly reference specific tasks
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||36.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Cisco Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9780134307459 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|