This book demonstrates how even difficult cases can be diagnosed by taking a systematic approach to image interpretation. Drawing upon decades of experience, Dr. Freyschmidt guides readers from case to case while solving the core problems that arise in making a diagnosis. He shows how initially challenging cases can be turned into cases that only seemed difficult at the outset.
- Systematic case presentations: prior history and clinical questions, radiologic findings, pathoanatomic classification, synopsis and discussion, final diagnosis, and comments
- Arranged by anatomic region: skull, spine, pelvis, shoulder girdle and thoracic cage, upper and lower limbs
- More than 1,400 high-quality images from the authors case files
- Over 150 difficult and challenging cases from skeletal radiology
- Answers questions such as: What are the requirements of a good diagnosis? How is a good diagnosis defined? Which imaging procedure will yield the desired information most quickly and accurately?
- Describes imaging modalities and gives recommendations on selecting a particular modality
Your instructor in book form: a systematic, case-by-case approach to making a diagnosis!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||31.6 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9783131764119 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 50 selections every 5 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 50 pages every 5 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|