In Chef??s Secrets, more than 80 renowned chefs share the tricks, timesaving techniques, and kitchen wisdom they??ve learned through years of experience.
• Steven Raichlen on Building a Three-Zone Fire on a Charcoal Grill
• Charlie Palmer on Roasting a Perfect Turkey
• Bruce Aidells on the Secret to Flavorful Pork
• Gary Guitard on Tempering Chocolate
• Plus techniques from Sara Moulton, Marcus Samuelsson, Norman Van Aken, Roxanne Klein, James Peterson, Emily Luchetti, and dozens of other top-notch chefs!
Each technique is explained in the chef??s own words, along with a short, revealing interview and a detailed profile of the chef??s accomplishments. With tips stretching from the basics (how to peel ginger with a teaspoon) to the extreme (how to peel a tomato with a blow-torch), Chef??s Secrets is an essential reference for any food lover??s bookshelf!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||12.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Quirk Books|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781594749155 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|