Don't Let the Real Test Be Your First Test!
Fully updated throughout and featuring new question types, this self-study tool contains more than 1250 realistic practice exam questions covering all 10 CISSP exam domains developed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2. To aid in your understanding of the material, in-depth explanations of both the correct and incorrect answers are provided for every question. Designed to help you pass the exam, this is the perfect companion to CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide.
Covers all 10 CISSP domains:
- Information security governance and risk management
- Access control
- Security architecture and design
- Physical (environmental) security
- Telecommunications and network security
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Legal, regulations, investigations, and compliance
- Software development security
- Operations security
Electronic content includes:
- Test engine that provides full-length practice exams and customized quizzes by exam domains
- 1000+ multiple-choice practice exam questions
- NEW hotspot and drag & drop practice exam questions
- 30 hours of audio training
- PDF copy of the book
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||14.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Osborne Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006412557 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|