• Provides detailed information on
· the functions of assessment;
· how to construct, administer, and interpret the results of teacher-developed assessment techniques; and
· how to interpret the results of externally developed instruments such as standardized tests.
• Both traditional and newer, alternative assessment techniques are covered.
• Advantages and disadvantages of each assessment technique are discussed.
• A companion website helps both instructors and students obtain additional information on topics of special interest to them.
• Numerous examples of the principles and procedures make it easy for students to understand the material.
• The highly practical nature of this book stems from the focus on how assessment intertwines with other everyday activities in classrooms.
• Measurement theory and computational procedures that are unlikely to be used by classroom teachers are de-emphasized, producing a textbook that provides comprehensive coverage without being unnecessari
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||16.7 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781351971041 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|