Having helped thousands of clients with her unique programmes, Kate Emmerson, the Quick Shift Deva, now shares her enthusiasm for and expertise in clearing clutter at all levels with you. Her life and work motto is to LIVE LIGHT, LIVE LARGE and this book tells you how to follow suit. Let her inspire you with her in-depth understanding of the psychology of clutter and how it keeps you from living the life you are destined to live NOW.
• Understand the full spectrum of clutter through an empowering definition.
• Learn how the three aspects of clutter intertwine to hold each other hostage.
• Face up to the reality of your current clutter without shame or blame.
• Understand how clutter stops you from moving forward and LIVING LARGE.
• Face your personal sabotage system and why you really have clutter.
• Accurately calculate the monetary cost of your clutter.
• Practically shift your clutter following Kate
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Metz Press|
|Date published: || 2017|
|ISBN: ||9781928376255 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|