Learn the key concepts of basic and clinical neurology with a unique practice-oriented approach
For more than two decades, Clinical Neurology has helped students, residents, and clinicians understand the link between basic neuroscience and current approaches in diagnosis and treatment. Distinguished by its practice-oriented approach to neurology based on the patients' presenting symptoms, this full-color resource delivers the clearest and most efficient introduction to the field available today.
Every chapter of this edition has been updated, and in many cases nearly completely rewritten to maintain the emphasis on the practical aspects of neurology while discussing the scientific underpinnings. The Ninth Edition is also enhanced by:
- Important new content on the neurological examination and neuroanatomy
- An increased number of full-color illustrations
- Chapter outlines that provide a quick overview of each topic
- Treatment protocols that reflect the most recent advances in the field
- An emphasis on the neurological examination and history taking as the cornerstone of diagnosis
- References that focus on practice-changing innovations
There is no better introduction to neurology as practiced on the wards and in an outpatient setting than this time-tested classic.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||102.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Professional|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780071841436 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|