SAFELY PRESCRIBE AND ADMINISTER MORE THAN 1,400 OF THE DRUGS MOST OFTEN USED IN CLINICAL PRACTICE WITH THIS ULTRA-CONVENIENT POCKET GUIDE!
- Organized alphabetically by generic drug name
- Common uses, mechanisms of action, dosages (adult and pediatric), warnings/precautions, form supplied, and notes/common side effects
- Summaries of FDA "Black Box" precautions and contraindications
- Includes a listing of the medications organized by drug classification
- Covers natural and herbal agents
- Updated to reflect new drugs, removal of drugs taken off the market, new formulations, and changes in approved use of existing medications
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||8.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370007189670 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|