Cloud computing is the most significant technology transformation since the introduction of the Internet in the early 1990s. As more and more companies and educational institutions plan to adopt a cloud-based IT infrastructure, today's job market requires IT professionals who understand cloud computing and have hands-on experience developing cloud-based networks. Cloud Computing Networking: Theory, Practice, and Development covers the key networking and system administration concepts as well as the vital hands-on skills you need to master cloud technology.
This book is designed to help you quickly get started in deploying cloud services for a real-world business. It provides detailed step-by-step instructions for creating a fully functioning cloud-based IT infrastructure using the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. In this environment, you can develop cloud services collaboratively or individually. The book enhances your hands-on skills through numerous lab activities. In these lab activities, you will learn to
- Implement the following services in a cloud environment: Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and Certificate Services
- Configure Windows Server so it can route IP traffic
- Implement IP Security Policy and Windows Firewall with Advanced Security tools
- Create a point-to-site connection between Microsoft Azure and a local computer
- Create a site-to-site connection between Microsoft Azure and an on-premises network
- Develop a hybrid cloud that integrates Microsoft Azure with a private cloud created on a local network
Cloud Computing Networking: Theory, Practice, and Development includes numerous examples, figures, and screen shots to help you understand the information. Each chapter concludes with a summary of the major topics and a set of review questions. With this book, you will soon have the critical knowledge and skills to develop and manage cloud-based networks.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||44.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781482254822 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|