Cloud Storage Security: A Practical Guide introduces and discusses the risks associated with cloud-based data storage from a security and privacy perspective. Gain an in-depth understanding of the risks and benefits of cloud storage illustrated using a Use-Case methodology. The authors also provide a checklist that enables the user, as well as the enterprise practitioner to evaluate what security and privacy issues need to be considered when using the cloud to store personal and sensitive information.
- Describes the history and the evolving nature of cloud storage and security
- Explores the threats to privacy and security when using free social media applications that use cloud storage
- Covers legal issues and laws that govern privacy, compliance, and legal responsibility for enterprise users
- Provides guidelines and a security checklist for selecting a cloud-storage service provider
- Includes case studies and best practices for securing data in the cloud
- Discusses the future of cloud computing
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.3 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006733225 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|