Coaching Women to Lead asks why, in the 21st century, there is still such a disparity in the number of women filling leadership roles, compared with men. It argues that a specific coaching approach for women is not only possible but required to support women throughout their corporate career. In this book you will find:
- How to build a robust business case for coaching women
- Which areas of coaching are the most useful at which career stage
- An academic survey to discover what women need to succeed
- In-depth interviews with women role models
- Specific tools and techniques to develop a women-focused coaching programme.
Using case studies and findings from the authors' research, Coaching Women to Lead proposes defined areas for coaching women, and offers practical advice for coaches who wish to contribute to the development of excellent women leaders.
|Size: ||1.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2010|
|ISBN: ||2370005512005 (EPUB)|