An American Icon!
W.R. Case & Sons' dedication to fine quality and craftsmanship has made the company's pocket knives cherished possessions passed down through generations, and the most revered and widely collected in the world for more than a century.
The only full-color price guide devoted solely to Case pocket knives, this book features nearly 1,000 photos, current values for hundreds of pocket knives from 1920 to today, and detailed information about methods for creating knives, quirks of the pattern numbering systems, tang stamps, types of blade steels, and knife shields.
You'll also enjoy:
Whether a utilitarian tool to be used or an example of quality and craftsmanship handed down as family heirlooms, this historically rich guide shows why Case remains the most popular brand among knife collectors.
- Identifying and pricing details for pocket knives most prized by collectors, including Pattern 20 Peanut, highly popular 54 Pattern Trapper, Pattern 72 Bulldog and Buffalo, and Pattern 97 Shark Tooth
- A showcase of the different types of natural and synthetic handle materials used to create Case knives, including bone, Delrin, metal, pearl and imitation pearl, stag, and wood
- A new section of 12 Case modern knife patterns, including the Mid-Folding Hunter and Sway Back, as well as some collaborations with famed knifemaker Tony Bose
- A new section on bolsters
- Vintage catalog pages and other items
|Size: ||36.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Krause Publications|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781440245084 (PDF)|