Colloquial Tamil is easy to use and completely up to date!
Specially written by experienced teachers for self-study or class use, the course offers a step-by-step approach to spoken Tamil. While emphasis is placed on colloquial spoken Tamil, you are given a useful introduction to formal speech and the written language as well.
What makes Colloquial Tamil your best choice in personal language learning?
- Emphasis on authentic conversational language
- Clear explanations on how to pronounce and write the language
- Helpful grammar notes and reference grammar
- Comprehensive vocabulary lists (Tamil-English and English-Tamil)
- Lively illustrations and fascinating cultural insights throughout
By the end of this rewarding course, you will be able to communicate confidently and effectively in Tamil in a broad range of everyday situations.
Audio material to accompany the course is available to download free in MP3 format from www.routledge.com/cw/colloquials. Recorded by native speakers, the audio material features the dialogues and texts from the book and will help develop your listening and pronunciation skills.
|Size: ||2.2 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781317304777 (EPUB)|