Interpret, diagnose, and treat with this case-based atlas of congenital heart disease
Color Atlas and Synopsis of Adult Congenital Heart Disease does more than help you interpret imaging studies of congenital heart disease - it also provides evidence-based guidance on the diagnosis and management of patients undergoing these tests.
Presented in a concise, easy-to-read design that is perfect for busy clinicians and intended for family practitioners, internists, pediatricians and general cardiologists, this unique combination text and atlas features more than 275 illustrations, including 140 color photographs, and includes coverage of defects most commonly seen in adult congenital cardiology. Using clinical cases, imaging studies, and pathology specimens, the book provides a succinct overview of the anatomy, physiology, clinical presentation, common complications, treatment options, and long term outcomes for adults with congenital heart disease.
- Intracardiac Shunt Lesions
- Repaired Tetralogy of Fallot
- The Adult with d-Transposition of the Great Arteries
- The Adult with Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries
- Single ventricle and Fontan palliation
- Ebstein's Anomaly of the Tricuspid Valve
- Electrophysiology in Adults with Congenital Heart Disease
- Percutaneous Structural Interventions in Adults with Congenital Heart Disease
- Pregnancy and Adult Congenital Heart Disease Heart Failure and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Pulmonary hypertension in Adults with Congenital Heart Disease
- Eisenmenger Syndrome
- Aortopathies in Adults with Congenital Heart Disease
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||28.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780071749459 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|