The sixth edition of this classic work makes mastering a vast amount of information on internal organs much less daunting. It offers a vivid review of the human body and its structure, and it is an ideal study companion as well as an excellent basic reference text.
These are some of the many user-friendly features of this book:
- New color plates on embryology and histology
- More than 200 outstanding full-color illustrations and 130 clinical correlations
- Side-by-side images with explanatory text
- An overview of anatomical terms in each section
Emphasizing clinical anatomy, this text integrates current information from a wide range of medical disciplines into discussions of the internal organs, including:
- Cross-sectional anatomy as a basis for working with modern imaging modalities
- Detailed explanations of organ topography and function
- Physiological and biochemical information included where appropriate
- An entire chapter devoted to pregnancy and human development
Volume 2: Internal Organs and its companions Volume 1: Locomotor System and Volume 3: Nervous System and Sensory Organs comprise a must-have resource for students of medicine, dentistry, and all allied health fields.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||38.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9783131755063 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 50 selections every 5 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 50 pages every 5 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|