The seventh edition of this classic work makes mastering large amounts of information on the nervous system and sensory organs much easier. It provides readers with an excellent review of the human body and its structure, and it is an ideal study companion as well as a thorough basic reference text.
The many user-friendly features of this atlas include:
- New and enhanced clinical tips
- Hundreds of outstanding full-color illustrations with updated labels
- Side-by-side images with explanatory text
- Helpful color-coding and consistent formatting throughout
Emphasizing clinical anatomy, this atlas integrates current information from a wide range of medical disciplines into discussions of the nervous system and sensory organs, including:
- In-depth coverage of key topics such as molecular signaling, the interplay between ion channels and transmitters, imaging techniques (e.g., PET, CT, and NMR), and much more
- A section on topical neurologic evaluation
Volume 3: Nervous System and Sensory Organs and its companions Volume 1: Locomotor System and Volume 2: Internal Organs comprise a must-have resource for students of medicine, dentistry, and all allied health fields.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||74.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9783132019577 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 50 selections every 5 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 50 pages every 5 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|