Campbell's Complete Casting Handbook: Metal Casting Processes, Techniques and Design, Second Edition provides an update to the first single-volume guide to cover modern principles and processes in such breadth and depth, while also retaining a clear, practical focus.
The work has a unique viewpoint, interpreting the behavior of castings, and metals as a whole, in terms of their biofilm content, the largely invisible casting defects which control much of the structure and behavior of metals.
This new edition includes new findings, many from John Campbell's own research, on crack initiation, contact pouring, vortex gates, and the Cosworth Process.
- Delivers the expert advice that engineers need to make successful and profitable casting decisions
- Ideal reference for those interested in solidification, vortex gates, nucleation, biofilm, remelting, and molding
- Follows a logical, two-part structure that covers both casting metallurgy and casting manufacture
- Contains established, must-have information, such as Campbell's '10 Rules' for successful casting manufacture
- Includes numerous updates and revisions based on recent breakthroughs in the industry
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||85.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780081001202 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|