Composite Materials: Concurrent Engineering Approach covers different aspects of concurrent engineering approaches in the development of composite products. It is an equally valuable reference for teachers, students, and industry sectors, including information and knowledge on concurrent engineering for composites that are gathered together in one comprehensive resource.
- Contains information that is specially designed for concurrent engineering studies
- Includes new topics on conceptual design in the context of concurrent engineering for composites
- Presents new topics on composite materials selection in the context of concurrent engineering for composites
- Written by an expert in both areas (concurrent engineering and composites)
- Provides information on 'green' composites
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||33.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2017|
|ISBN: ||9780128026458 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|