The best IT certification exam study system available for CompTIA Network+ Exam N10-006
With hundreds of practice exam questions, including new performance-based types, CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide, Sixth Edition (Exam N10-006) covers everything you need to know to prepare for this challenging exam.
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for exam N10-006
- Exam Readiness checklist-you're ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off
- Inside the Exam sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter
- Simulated exam questions match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all the exam topics, including:
Basic Network Concepts * Network Protocols and Standards * Networking Components * TCP/IP Addressing * TCP/IP Protocols * TCP/IP Utilities * Configuring Routers and Switches * Subnetting and Routing * Configuring Network Services * Wireless Networking * Remote Access and VPN Connectivity * Wide Area Network Technologies * Implementing a Network * Maintaining and Supporting a Network * Network Security Principles * Network Security Practices * Monitoring the Network * Troubleshooting the Network
Electronic content includes:
- 500+ practice exam questions
- Test engine with practice exams and custom quizzes based on chapters or exam objectives
- NEW performance-based questions
- NEW Pre-assessment test
- 3+ hours of video training
- 20+ lab exercises
- Quick Review Guide
Save 10% on any CompTIA exam voucher! Coupon code inside the book.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||85.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Osborne Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780071848879 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|