• The detailed step-by-step directions make it ideal for use by students who are conducting their first research project.
• The large number of examples throughout the text makes the steps in conducting a survey clear and easy to follow.
• Covers only methods that are realistic for use by students who are conducting a survey within a single semester.
• For data analysis, the emphasis is on the use of basic statistics, with the computation of a small number of descriptive statistics illustrated. Easy-to-calculate margins of error are also illustrated.
• The firsthand experience of conducting a survey as a term project helps students understand both the contributions and limitations of survey research methods.
• Successfully conducting a term-project survey can give students the confidence to work on more elaborate studies in the future, such as research for a master's degree
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.4 MB|
|Date published: || 2017|
|Earliest download: ||2017-01-01|
|ISBN: ||9781351974554 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|