• Prepares students to conduct their first empirical research study, with quantitative and qualitative methods covered in detail. Common features as well as differences between the two research approaches are explored.
• While theoretical material is included, the emphasis is on providing practical, easy-to-follow advice on how to conduct a first research project.
• Unlike most texts with hypothetical examples, this text-with real examples written by a variety of published researchers-makes research methods come alive. Students see how research methods are used to explore important, contemporary problems.
• Factual Questions at the end of each chapter help students review key concepts covered in the chapters.
• Questions for Discussion encourage students to consider specific techniques and strategies that they might use while conducting their res
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||12.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781351970655 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|