Written especially for mums and women to help them set up their own business or revitalise an existing one. This book will teach you how to build your own network using your connections. You will map your current connections and learn how to connect with collaborative partners.
Discover who you want to collaborate with and more importantly, why and how!
The book takes you through the actual steps of how to quantify your current connections and rethink them in quality ways to help you find the right strategic partners.
The book will show you:
- Steps you can take to learn and train to operate a business
- Combating your fears and stress related to connecting with others
- How to keep your eyes and ears open for hidden collaboration opportunities
- Understanding your traits and setting yourself up for success in Joint Ventures
- How to map out and quantify your connections
- How you can turn them into quality Strategic Wealth Networks
- Involving your children in business and setting them up for future success
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Sally A Curtis|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780994427434 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|