Diabetes has reached near-epidemic proportions in America. If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with it, you need to keep blood sugar in normal ranges and avoid serious complications. But how can you help control diabetes and not let it control you?
This handy guide offers step-by-step pointers to not only handle diabetes and keep it from getting worse-but also to reverse the harmful effects of the disease. It covers:
* What you need to know about the disease
* Six simple diet principles that can control blood sugar!
* Nutrients with remarkable healing power
* Herbs that bring blood sugar down
* A smart program for daily testing
*The right exercises to do
* Essential tips for taking medication
* The sugar-stress connection
Developed with the help of a team of experts, Control Diabetes in Six Easy Steps, can stop your frustration and fears...and let you take charge of your health.
Learn The Truth About Diabetes...
* Are there forbidden foods in diabetes therapy? See what few foods are off-limits-and be surprised!
* What sugar substitute is not only non-caloric, all-natural, and 250 times sweeter than sugar? If you haven't heard of "stevia," it's time to get the facts!
* How hard is it to change your diet? Find six "nothing-to-it" nutrition principles that make meals a cinch.
* Can anything repair nerve damage (neuropathy)? Check out alpha lipoic acid...and the top ten nutrients for keeping you complication-free.
* Exercise can bring you spectacular health benefits if you prepare. Find out how to protect your feet and keep your glucose from going crazy.
* What is the effect of stress on diabetes? Negative emotions can send blood sugar skyrocketing...unless you know what to do.
Knowledge Is Your Best Weapon To Stop Diabetes
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||639 KB|
|Publisher: ||St. Martin's Griffin|
|Date published: || 2007|
|ISBN: ||9781429974646 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Philippines, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|