Cosmetic Science and Technology: Theoretical Principles and Applications covers the fundamental aspects of cosmetic science that are necessary to understand material development, formulation, and the dermatological effects that result from the use of these products. The book fulfills this role by offering a comprehensive view of cosmetic science and technology, including environmental and dermatological concerns.
As the cosmetics field quickly applies cutting-edge research to high value commercial products that have a large impact in our lives and on the world's economy, this book is an indispensable source of information that is ideal for experienced researchers and scientists, as well as non-scientists who want to learn more about this topic on an introductory level.
- Covers the science, preparation, function, and interaction of cosmetic products with skin
- Addresses safety and environmental concerns related to cosmetics and their use
- Provides a graphical summary with short introductory explanation for each topic
- Relates product type performance to its main components
- Describes manufacturing methods of oral care cosmetics and body cosmetics in a systematic manner
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||37.3 MB|
|Date published: || 2017|
|ISBN: ||9780128020548 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|