EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the new AP Physics 2 Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide??"including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough the AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based course is to master??"or how vital a stellar exam can be to making your college application competitive at the most selective schools. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Physics 2 Exam arms you to take on this new course and test and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics??"including thermodynamics; fluid statics and dynamics; electrostatics; magnetic fields; electromagnetism; geometric and physical optics; and more
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP Physics 2 Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Step-by-step walkthroughs of sample questions
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||21.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Princeton Review|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781101882085 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|