PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Equip yourself to ace the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. In addition to thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to AP Connect extras via our online portal, this title includes 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
This eBook edition is optimized for on-screen learning with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations
• Glossary for quick reference of the most important topics, dates, cases, and information
• Helpful practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
AP U.S. Government & Politics can be tough to master, but with Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam 2016, Premium Edition, you'll be armed to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||15.2 MB|
|Publisher: ||Princeton Review|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781101882351 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|