PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Equip yourself to ace the NEW 2017 AP World History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide.
This eBook edition is optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Created to align with the new 2017 exam, this Premium edition of our best-selling AP World History guide arms you to take on the test with thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the new 2017 AP World History Exam, including in-depth looks at the revised test sections
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for late-breaking news, exam updates, and more
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests (4 in the book and 1 online) with complete answer explanations
• Lists of key terms, people, places, and events at the end of each content chapter
• Detailed maps and helpful timelines of major developments in world history
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||35.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Princeton Review|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781101920299 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|