THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the PSAT with 2 full-length practice tests, thorough PSAT topic reviews, and everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships.
This eBook has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Time-saving tips to help you effectively tackle the exam
• Problem-solving tactics demonstrated on the trickiest test questions
• Point-earning strategies for multiple-choice questions
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
• Everything you need to know about the National Merit Scholarships
• Targeted math drills for geometry, quadratic equations, and functions
• Special "Additional Math" topics section to make sure you have all the information you need
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Expert content reviews and drills for all PSAT topics
• Updated information that reflects the most recent changes to the PSAT and SAT
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||108.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Princeton Review|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781101919781 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|