EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT French Subject Test with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations; detailed review of key vocab, grammar, and reading comprehension topics; and targeted strategies for every question type.
This eBook edition has been formatted for on-screen reading with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
SAT French is an undoubtedly tough subject. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT French Subject Test arms you to take on the exam and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT French Subject Test
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Useful vocabulary lists grouped by theme
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||13.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Princeton Review|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780804125710 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|