EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Spanish Subject Test with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including 3 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key topics, and online listening drills for realistic practice.
This eBook edition has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough SAT Spanish is—or how much of a difference a stellar score on the subject test can make in getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around the exam, Cracking the SAT Spanish Subject Test will help you to achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Comprehensive review of key vocabulary and grammar skills
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Spanish Subject Test
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Access to online listening drills for additional practice
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||6.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Princeton Review|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780804125772 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|