SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 4 full-length practice tests, in-depth reviews for all exam content, and strategies for scoring success, Cracking the SAT covers every facet of this challenging and important test.
The Princeton Review's Cracking the SAT is an all-in-one resource designed specifically to help students conquer this critical college entrance exam. With this book, you'll get all the strategies, practice, and review you need to score higher.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
· Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
· Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
· Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 4 full-length practice tests (3 in the book & 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
· Drills for each test section
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||158.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Princeton Review|
|Date published: || 2017|
|ISBN: ||9781101920640 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|