All the strategies, review, and practice you need to earn your high school equivalency certificate! Includes 2 full-length practice exams and bonus online drills and tutorials.
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
The TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion) is a new high school equivalency exam that some states are using as an alternative to the traditional GED test. Currently offered in CA, IL, IN, NC, NJ, NY, NV, SC, WV, and WY, the TASC is made up of 5 separate tests covering Mathematics, Reading, Writing, Science, and Social Studies.
The Princeton Review's new Cracking the TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion) is a comprehensive guide to helping you conquer this new test. Created to include the very latest exam updates, this step-by-step guide includes:
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High TASC Score.
• Complete coverage of Reading, Writing, Mathematics, Social Studies, and Science
• Easy-to-follow lessons with step-by-step guidance
• Customizable study “road maps” to help you create a clear plan of attack
Practice That Takes You to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests (1 in the book, 1 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills for all five test subjects
Bonus Online Features for an Extra Edge.
• Additional practice drills for the most challenging topics
• Tutorials for the technology-enhanced and constructed-response questions
• Sample responses to the essay prompts in the book
• “Further skills and concepts” lessons covering less-frequently-tested topics
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Expert advice to tackle the essay
• Key skills designed to maximize your performance
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||28.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||Princeton Review|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781101882108 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|