You can easily create a professional-looking website with nothing more than an ordinary computer and some raw ambition. Want to build a blog, sell products, create forums, or promote an event? No problem! This friendly, jargon-free book gives you the techniques, tools, and advice you need to build a site and get it up on the Web.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Master the basics. Learn HTML5, the language of the Web.
- Design good-looking pages. Use styles to build polished layouts.
- Get it online. Find a reliable web host and pick a good web address.
- Use time-saving tools. Learn free tools for creating web pages and tracking your visitors.
- Attract visitors. Make sure people can find your site through popular search engines like Google.
- Build a community. Encourage repeat visits with social media.
- Bring in the cash. Host Google ads, sell Amazon's wares, or push your own products that people can buy via PayPal.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||37.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||O'Reilly Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781491936177 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|