The ultimate guide to improving your gamefrom Canada's most celebrated curler
Whether you're stepping into the hack for the first time, looking to improve your delivery or trying to better understand strategy, Curl to Win will help you take your game to the next level. Renowned for his ability to blend the mental and physical aspects of curling as well as his innovative and effective strategies, Russ Howard has written a practical handbook that no curler should be without. Russ draws on his more than three decades of experience as a winning player and coach to explain:
- Basicsstart off on the right foot by picking the right equipment and really understanding how to play the game
- Deliveryimprove your accuracy and consistency with gold-medal techniques and tips
- Sweepingsweep effectively by avoiding common mistakes
- Strategyform a winning game plan through strategies like making the most of the free guard zone
- Drillspractise like a pro with Russ's own drills for sweeping, delivery and ice reading
- Tips and trickslearn how to match rocks, have a winning mindset, yell "Hurry hard!" and much more
Fully illustrated with step-by-step photographs and diagrams, Curl to Win will help you get more out of your game.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||22.5 MB|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781443437622 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Micronesia (Federated States of), Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Palau, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Slovakia (Slovak Republic), Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|