One-Ball cups and balls routine
One large ball and three cups are examined by the spectators. The magician's hands are empty - so are his pockets.
- Covered by a cup, the ball vanishes
- It jumps from cup to cup
- It penetrates the bottom of a cup
- It jumps from pocket to cup
- It appears under any cup the spectator picks
- It multiplies to three balls, one under each cup
- No special equipment required
- Performable under almost any conditions: close-up, standing, sitting, kneeling - even begging
- 5 second reset
- Do it in your (or someone else's) underwear
- Short, easy-to-follow, spectator-friendly routine
- Simple sleights
- No lapping
- Can be seen by a large audience but is still deceptive for a small one
- All the classic elements of a cups and balls routine without the fat
- 32 illustrations make it effortless to learn
1st edition 2017, 12 pages.
word count: 7325 which is equivalent to 29 standard pages of text
Reviewed by Michael Lyth (confirmed purchase)
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!] Date Added: Monday 09 October, 2017
I kept one eye open whilst I read with great interest and practised the routine then performed for a few magician friends. An excellent cups and balls routine for my arsenal.