Pathology residents, fellows, and practitioners will welcome this cytopathology review atlas of carefully selected case scenarios drawn from the Johns Hopkins case archive. Each illustrated case scenario contains multiple-choice questions along with detailed explanations and references in an ideal format for review or self assessment of diagnostic skills and decision making.
Authored by distinguished faculty at John Hopkins University, the atlas covers all major topics within cytopathology. Each clinical case scenario includes representative images and clinical history, diagnostic question, and detailed discussion supported by thoughtfully selected key references. Cases are presented in random order to maximize their teaching and review value. Additionally, a case and topic index is included so that users can access the content by a specific topic or diagnosis.
- Contains questions based on carefully selected, illustrated case scenarios drawn from the Johns Hopkins case archive
- Includes 125 multiple choice questions covering all major cytopathology topics with detailed explanations and references
- Facilitates board review and diagnostic problem-solving with 500 high-quality images
- Includes clinical and imaging correlations in case scenarios
- Provides access to questions in random order or by specific topic or diagnosis
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||11.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Demos Medical|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781617052224 (DRM-PDF)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|