About This Book
- Full of engaging and varied example projects to equip you to build your own web applications
- Learn the Dart language and key libraries
- Productively create fast and reliable web applications
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Master the core Dart language, type system, and key development tools
- Connect to existing web services, process JSON, and create your own framework to display data
- Handle form data and encryption
- Build and deploy server applications on the major operating systems and implement a REST API
- Work with PostgreSQL, an industry standard relational database system
- Create robust applications with unit tests, documentation, and diagnostic logging
- Develop command-line applications and explore the key data structures and libraries
Dart By Example introduces you to the Dart language, starting from its conception to its current form, and where it is headed, by helping you to create engaging and substantial practical projects. You will be taken through building typical applications and explore the exciting new technologies of HTML5.
With example code projects such as a live data monitoring and viewing system, a blogging system, a slide presentation application, and more, this book will walk you step by step through building data-driven web applications with ease and speed.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Packt Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006841708 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|