Data Analysis in the Cloud introduces and discusses models, methods, techniques, and systems to analyze the large number of digital data sources available on the Internet using the computing and storage facilities of the cloud.
Coverage includes scalable data mining and knowledge discovery techniques together with cloud computing concepts, models, and systems. Specific sections focus on map-reduce and NoSQL models. The book also includes techniques for conducting high-performance distributed analysis of large data on clouds. Finally, the book examines research trends such as Big Data pervasive computing, data-intensive exascale computing, and massive social network analysis.
- Introduces data analysis techniques and cloud computing concepts
- Describes cloud-based models and systems for Big Data analytics
- Provides examples of the state-of-the-art in cloud data analysis
- Explains how to develop large-scale data mining applications on clouds
- Outlines the main research trends in the area of scalable Big Data analysis
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||9.2 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006807322 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|